Wednesday 21 February 2007

KID RIBBONS DESIGN BEFORE 2007

I am in kid avatar since April 2006. I found that good kid outfit is hardly find in SL but my photoshop is suck lol so I start trying to modify the adult clothing to kid outfit. I love ribbon, ribbon can make a kid more cute & so I start making some cute prim ribbons. Here I will list out all ribbons including belt one & hair one that I made before 2007 Jan. (Just click the underlined names to buy that design)

This is modify from the Flexi ribbon bow with lace shown below. Many cute pig tails hair is kinda empty on the hair so I make that ribbon design to a smaller ribbon so can make you more cute. When you walk or run, you will see the lower part of the ribbon moving & make the ribbon more real.
Can be found in slboutique store. Have 6 colour for your selections:-
Black/ babyblue/ Pink/ purple/ Red/ Yellow

This Flexi ribbon bow with lace is modify from the one with flower. Good for formal or flower girl outfit. Can be still found in my slboutique store. Have 6 colour for your selections:-
Black/ babyblue/ Pink/ purple/ Red/ Yellow





In August 2006, one of my kid customer im me & want me to design a cute flowergirl hair ribbon for her. So I design a flexi ribbon bow with some lace layer & a very cute flower with controlable sparkling gemstone for her. This still can be find in my slboutique store. Have 6 colour for your selections:-
Black/ babyblue/ Pink/ purple/ Red/ Yellow

P.S. This flower girl dress are modify from 2 wedding dress & I add in some cute little ribbons on. So this is a unique flower girl dress in SL !!


(Retired Product)
This hair ribbon is my 1st hair ribbon design for kid. Each designs have a comtrolable sparkling gemstone in the middle of the ribbon. Had 7 colours.





(Retired Product)
Cute kid ribbon belt is my first prim ribbon belt designed for kid that release on early May 2006. Have 5 colour. So cute for kid outfit. but then my prim work improved & SL add flexi options, so I retired this items.