Tuesday 20 February 2007

KID JEWELRY DESIGN BEFORE 2007

I modified few of my 2005 & early 2006 adult jewelry designs to KID jewelry since April 2006. All are Handcrafting Prim Design. Some Retired & some can only be found on my online shop SLBoutique. Here the following are those Kid designs that made before 2007 Jan. (Just click the underlined names to buy that design)

April /May 2006 Released Designs

Cat Style 001 KID necklace a handcrafting cute kitty 001 design









Cat Style 002 KID necklace a handcrafting cute kitty 002 design









Diamond Heart Kid Necklace with controlable sparkle & 3 gemstone selections:-
* White Diamond
*
Pink Diamond
*
Ruby





(Retired product)
Waterdrop Kid Necklace was modifed from my first Prim teardrop Adult jewelry design. Controlable sparkle & with 7 gemstones - white, Pink & babyblue diamond/ Emerld/ ruby/ Purple & Blue saphire.






(Retired product)
Flower Kid Necklace was modifed from my First Prim Adult jewelry design. Controlable sparkle & with 5 gemstones - Pink & babyblue diamond/ ruby/ Purple saphire/ Critine.






Ribbon bow KID necklace was modified from one of my popular ribbon bow adult necklace (well my first prim ribbon bow). Controlable sparkle.







Handcrafting Prims Star (10 prim for just a star) Kid Necklace have 8 gemstones selections:-
Black Diamond/ Blue Saphire/ White Diamond/ Emerald/ Babyblue Diamond/ Pink Diamond/ Purple Saphire/ Ruby






Bell Kid Necklace was modified from my 2005 Christmas adult design. Controlable sparkling with 3 gemstone for your selections:-
* White Diamond
* Pink Diamond
* Blue Diamond




Tree Kid Necklace was modified from my 2005 Christmas adult design.








Red Candy Cane Kid Necklace was modified from my 2005 Christmas adult design.









Snowman Kid Necklace was modified from my 2005 Christmas adult design.









Snowflake Kid Necklace was modified from my 2005 Christmas adult design.