Tuesday 5 June 2007

New Store @ Cambrian



This is my papa & mami's ABC Adoption Center . He gave me a spot to place my kid designs there! Tysm papa! Here you can find most of my kid jewelry & accessories. If you want to be adopted or adopt a kid, ABC Adoption Center is a right place for you! You can also find some cool Playground stuff in my papa store Play Day Center . Papa make awesome & the biggest playground stuff in SL , the most unique one is the "Monkey bar" & the sliding wheel "Zip wire". You can find those in my Zoo too! But sure the one in my Zoo are custom made. Beside these, if you are a cute little girl & love some cute dresses, you absolutely need to visit LilSnow Kids Design mini store beside my spot! See my dress I am wearing in the picture? This is Lilprincess Snowdrop coming design! She made the best Kid dresses I found in SL.