Thursday 22 February 2007

HEART TEARDOPS KID NECKLACE

(Release on 25 Jan 2007)




I designed this in Early Jan 2007 for myself to match my Aunti Spink jewelry set in her Wedding. Yes I was a very pretty & cute flower girl in her wedding. This necklace is in the hearts & teardrop pattern with controllable sparkling. Make the kid more cute but elegant. Very suitable for formal or wedding occasions. I crafted them in both Yellow & White Gold with 6 gemstones selections:-

For White Gold:-
Babyblue Diamond/ Aqua Diamond/ Purple Saphire/ Pink Diamond/ Ruby/ Citrine Diamond

For Yelow Gold:-
Babyblue Diamond/ Aqua Diamond/ Purple Saphire/ Pink Diamond/ Ruby/ Citrine Diamond

Available at KID Castle at Le'Bear Castle G/F on the wall.

Please feel free to check out the Princess Gelasia Bride Set & the Hearts Teardrop Bridesmaid Set.